Hi & 440lx chipset

Stefan Reinauer stepan at openbios.org
Sat Feb 12 00:46:00 CET 2005

* Ronald G. Minnich <rminnich at lanl.gov> [050212 00:27]:
> > May I recommend having a wiki?
>
> I'll see what stefan thinks.

A rather thought about closing dowd the existing linuxbioswiki
http://openbios.org/linuxbioswiki since it was never used.

Maybe people did not feel well with "moinmoin wiki" but would rather
prefer Plone or another system.

Whatever people prefer, we can do it. Static pages seem more robust in
_my_ opinion, but I am for sure no hero when it comes down to updating
web _content_ regularly ;)

No matter what, the solution in the end should suit the people who feed
the web pages with new information.

The OpenBIOS web site is kept in an arch repository (could be any other
versioning system) and can be updated on checkin to the repository.

Have a look at
http://www.openbios.org/cgi-bin/viewarch.cgi/stepan@openbios.org--devel/openbios--website--1.0--patch-27/
to get an idea how the web page content is stored.

Stefan