Porting nVidia's Crush chip - I seem to be having smbus trouble.

Ken Fuchs kfuchs at winternet.com
Tue Feb 22 16:44:00 CET 2005

I'm porting LinuxBIOS to nVidia's CK8-04 (nForce4) chip.  Currently, the
serial port is working and I believe the soft reset is working OK.

It seems that the smbus is not being setup properly.  Any suggestions
are most welcome.  Attached below is the serial output.

I will follow up with more useful tracing info from the serial port
later such as enabling CONFIG_SERIAL_POST.  Any other suggestions for
tracing and debug are welcome too.

Sincerely,

Ken Fuchs <kfuchs at winternet.com>

LinuxBIOS-1.1.7.0-Fallback Thu Feb 17 17:02:23 CST 2005 starting...
setting up resource map....done.
(0,1) link=01
(1,0) link=01
02 nodes initialized.
SBLink=00
NC node|link=00
NC node|link=02
        busn=06
ht reset -

LinuxBIOS-1.1.7.0-Fallback Thu Feb 17 17:02:23 CST 2005 starting...
setting up resource map....done.
(0,1) link=01
(1,0) link=01
02 nodes initialized.