Build error on the EPIA-M

Adam Talbot talbotx at comcast.net
Sun Feb 27 06:15:01 CET 2005

-Adam Sulmicki
On the EPIA-MII the CF is part of the PCMCIA and does not connect to the ide
bus at any time... So the only way I can get access to the CF is through
ide-cs. I do have an adaptor on order (CD-IDE) to help with this issue, but
I would much rather use the onboard CF.  The less cables the smaller the
case.
-Adam Talbot