new free software foundation crusade: http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/free-bios.html

Bari Ari bari at onelabs.com
Mon Feb 28 08:48:00 CET 2005

The correct link to version 2 is:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cvstarballs/freebios-cvsroot.tar.bz2

We also have it posted on a page at our site:

http://www.onelabs.com/linuxbios02.html

The link at the download page at LinuxBIOS.org has been wrong for at
least a year. It's been mentioned before, but everyone is busy.

http://www.linuxbios.org/developer/download/index.html

This link from the above page is wrong:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cvstarballs/freebios-cvsroot.tar.gz

The .gz needs to be changed to a .bz2