new free software foundation crusade: http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/free-bios.html

David Hillman trellix78 at aol.com
Mon Feb 28 18:37:01 CET 2005

I'm willing to help in any way with the site.  I've been meaning to get
back into my remote-controlled epia project
with linuxbios2 ever since my old board went up in flames.  Someone
needs to diagram where the site is right now
and plot a course for where it needs to go.  My current day job is
Windows .NET stuff and it sucks.
                        David