Geode GX1 and IRQ tables

ramesh bios ramesh_bios at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 20:44:01 CET 2005

That's odd. My understanding might be lacking.

I think the PIRQ table parser in 2.6.10 seems to work
because it works when I use the normal BIOS. Therefore
allowing the inference that 2.6.10 can read the table
that was generated by the normal BIOS, right? What do
you think? I'm now reading through the Alan
Cox/Christer geode PIRQ discussion to see if I missed
something.