new free software foundation crusade: http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/free-bios.html

mark.wilkinson at 2pmtech.com mark.wilkinson at 2pmtech.com
Mon Feb 28 23:09:01 CET 2005

Hi Ron, Andreas,

Andreas, which version of LB where you looking at ? People still seem to be
getting on ok with V1 and the HOW-TO I wrote some time ago. Which version of
the EPIA are you using, is it the original EPIA or one of the other
version (ie
EPIA-M, EPIA-MII etc) ? If it's the EPIA, I may be able to help.

Quoting "Ronald G. Minnich" <rminnich at lanl.gov>:

> On Tue, 1 Mar 2005, Andreas Thienemann wrote:
>> [new website]
>> > volunteers?
>> Well, I would volunteer to a) create the new webpage and b) set it up with
>> some kind of CMS so that someone else can fill it with content.
>
> OK, guys, we've got a new web site for linuxbios, courtesy Stefan.
>
> Check it out: wiki.linuxbios.org
>
>> Only problem: I have been trying to get linuxbios running on one of our
>> epia boards and failed horribly.
>
> that's because somebody appears to have busted linuxbios/epia recently :-(

Ron,

Do you mean the EPIA, or the EPIA-M ? I didn't think anyone had updated the
EPIA-M after the recent code changes. If it's the EPIA, I can't see what's
broken against my checked out version, and nobody seems to be making any
changes to the epia code that I can see.