VGABIOS is working under LinuxBIOS

Adam Talbot talbotx at comcast.net
Wed Jan 5 18:21:01 CET 2005

I have been told that pulling the vgabios is easy with DD.  Never tried this
my self.  Currently I have been decompressing the rom image and adding the
vga bios in by hand.  Do you think it would be possible to add a script into
the buildtarget script, or a vgabios rip script, to rip the vgabios out of
the memory?
-Adam