Attic gone?

Peter Fox peter.fox at aeroflex.com
Thu Jan 6 01:05:00 CET 2005

I've got CVS snapshots going back to October 2003 if thats
any help.

As it's quite small, I've attached amd8111_ldtstop.c,v from

freebios/freebios2/src/southbridge/amd/amd8111/Attic/amd8111_ldtstop.c,v

dated 13-Oct-2003 from the 30-May-2004 snapshot.

--
Peter Fox <peter.fox at aeroflex.com>     Aeroflex Test Solutions
Principal Design Engineer                            Stevenage