Directory structure for x86emu

Li-Ta Lo ollie at lanl.gov
Fri Jan 7 05:03:00 CET 2005

On Fri, 2005-01-07 at 07:40, Stefan Reinauer wrote:
> getting scsi to work will be some more work than vga due to int13
> overloading, but given how far things have come in the last couple of
> days this will happen rather sooner than later.

For scsi, do we need the 'runtime' part as well as the 'init' part ?
The emulator has support to install an int handler (the real thing
from the BIOS image, not our C code emulation) and call the int
handler. Since in the LinuxBIOS, the emulator uses virtual==physical
address, we can just keep the scsi bios in the memory and do some int13
call if we have to.

Ollie