speaker beeper

Adam Talbot talbotx at comcast.net
Tue Jan 11 20:15:01 CET 2005

Need some way to test if linuxbios is booting correctly.  I am debugging and
I have reason to believe that my problem is the super io... Does any one
know how to get the pc speaker to beep in X second intervals, or some thing
that simple, power LED blink... I would like to set up a "speaker beeper" as
my payload.

I would also like to try to get the new VGA bios running...  The graphics
card is built on to the board, just to make life more of a pain. If any one
is willing to give me a "How To" that would be of great help.
Thx
-Adam