speaker beeper

Adam Talbot talbotx at comcast.net
Wed Jan 12 09:43:01 CET 2005

A morse code decoder for decoding "Audio console".   Wow, our geek is
hanging out! :-) if some one have that much spair time...  But for now, one
or two simple beeps would make me VERY happy.
As far a POST card, I do not have one... Yet.  What POST card have your guys
had good luck with (PCI)?
-Adam