Configuration for motherboard

Andreas Bach Aaen (AH/TED) andreas.bach.aaen at ericsson.com
Thu Jan 13 05:01:01 CET 2005

On Torsdag 13 januar 2005 16:05, Ronald G. Minnich wrote:
> There is a tyan that is a 7501 board. It is easy to write new superio
> code
> in V2. Your board should probably be a straightforward port. Who makes
> it?
The board is from SBS. It's a variant of the CT9 card. I guess that a BIOS
configuration for the CT9 card would be almost identical.

I am looking at the tyan7501 configuration now. First I will try to get the
PCI-bus configuration correct in Config.lb
That should be possible from the input from lspci and lspci -t alone?
Hint on what's needed for support for the PC87417 superio is appreciated.

Regards,
--
Andreas Bach Aaen              System Developer, M. Sc.
Ericsson Telebit A/S           tel: +45 89 38 51 00
8260 Viby J      Denmark       andreas.b.aaen at ericsson.com