Console output

Adam Talbot talbotx at comcast.net
Thu Jan 13 10:21:01 CET 2005

-Stefan
I had to add in the Options.ld used TTYS0_BAUD. I when with default
TTYS0_BAUD=9600 as I have had allot of luck with that speed.

.r2öTü.b.3.Z..¬ö.4..W.öut¶t.6.T4.4u.....4wWIóu.î¼7UT
1¶.ts1.Q..N4u«W.QQÑ.¢QQQIRQQyQYÑ

Any other ideas of what to look at? Tried both hardware and softwareware
flow control, I have defaulted back to no flow control.
-Adam