Running with VGA

YhLu YhLu at tyan.com
Fri Jan 14 17:23:01 CET 2005

I add the code to amd_earlymtrr.c but found two problem
1. in the cpu init, the second cpu cache can not be enabled. (still using
value set by amd_earlymtrr.c). ( before the amd_mtrr.c called by init).
2. some slow in auto.c stage. Maybe because of before enable cache for
LinuxBIOS rom flash, there is more instruction to enable fixed mtrrs.

So I prefer to two phase dev_init loop.

If you want me send the amd_earlymtrr.c with fixed mtrr enablement, please
let me know.

YH