linuxbios on geode gx1 with sst-39SF020A and CompactFlash [PMX:#]

ramesh bios ramesh_bios at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 04:20:01 CET 2005

hmm, that's a good point. i used the version of
mkelfImage that was part of the src tree. it reports
itself as 1.16.

# /usr/local/sbin/mkelfImage --version
/usr/local/sbin/mkelfImage 1.16

and it came from:
freebios/util/mkelfImage

now that i look, i see there is another mkelfimage in
the tree as well. in mkelfimage-1.6. but it looks
empty. i should try something newer i guess.

on another note, the checksum for the image to be
loaded reported by the filo debug output matches that
from the compile output of mkelfimage. ie:
checksum: 0c6b

ok, i guess i'll try a newer mkelfImage next.