[LinuxBIOS] Linux BIOS on Embedded board

Hamish Guthrie hamish at prodigi.ch
Wed Jul 13 19:33:40 CEST 2005

Sorry if this is posted twice, but am having problems with mail clients!

There is GX1 support in LinuxBIOS - Graphics and Audio are a little tricky
with the Geode processors, but we are working on implementing the VSA
firmware into LinuxBIOS at the moment. I have a workaround running for this
at the moment, so it is doable, but a proper implementation will be
following in the not too distant future once I have a pressing project out
of the way in the next week or so.

Essentially, you will be good to go with this, but there may be a bit of
work involved!

Hamish