[LinuxBIOS] Might a Thunder K8WE Support LinuxBios too?

Calvin Kendall calvinkendall at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 1 07:12:30 CEST 2005

    Being a very interested but very raw newbie to the whole "world of" LinuxBIOS, please excuse me.

    The Tyan Thunder K8W (S2885) is listed at linuxbios.org as a supported motherboard. Although not listed itself, would the new ("New" as per the Tyan website.) K8WE (S2895) also be a supported motherboard? The reason I venture to speculate is that the S2895 appears to be an "updated" version of the similar S2885.

    Thank you for your precious time and valuable undivided attention.

Later,
Calvin E. Kendall, S.F.O.