[LinuxBIOS] LinuxBIOS

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 17:48:34 CEST 2005

> the board it's a PCCHIPS with a VIA C3 processor
> CLE266 North / 8235 South
> via rhine  II ethernet...
> use a VGA integrated onto the CLE266 chipset and have sound on board too...
>
> it seems to be the same chips than a EPIA motherboard, but it's a FlexATX and
> it's builded by pcchips...

The VIA EPIA platform is supported.  Currently the code is broken but
several people are working on it.  Latest word is that is mostly fixed
and the various developent trees ned to be merged back upstream.

I'll let the actual people who are working on the code give you the
specific details.

--
Richard A. Smith