[LinuxBIOS] A question in auto.c

Stefan Reinauer stepan at openbios.org
Sat Jun 18 12:22:28 CEST 2005

* Huang-Jen Wang <huangjen.wang at gmail.com> [050618 11:01]:
> Stefan,
> So the values of the array depend on the links of cpu to cpu?

yes, indeed.

> If I got an example :
> Link0 of CPU0 to Link1 of CPU1
> Link1 of CPU0 to Link0 of CPU3
> Link0 of CPU1 to Link0 of CPU2
> Link2 of CPU2 to Link1 of CPU3
> what are the values of the array? I hope I can realize from some examples...

Check chapter 3.3.6: "Routing Table Node i Registers"

But note: since the topology is nowadays detected automatically, you
don't need to care anyways...

> BTW, I search the keyword "AMD K8 BKDG(or AMD K8 BGDG)" in google,
> it has a little information, could you tell where can get more infromations?
> Thanks....

Sorry,.. I was starting to use LinuxBIOS slang. The full name is "BIOS
and Kernel Developer's Guide for AMD Athlon(tm)64 and AMD Opteron(tm)
Processors".. BKDG is just so much quicker to write ;))