[LinuxBIOS] Re: Linuxbios is always 421bytes larger than allowed

yhlu yinghailu at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 19:55:53 CEST 2005

eric's line is

diff -r freebios_lnxi/src/arch/i386/init/ldscript.lb
../freebios2/src/arch/i386/init/ldscript.lb
45,49d44
<       /* Move up the location counter if the start of the rom section is
<        * too low.
<       . = ( ( ( _ROMBASE + ROM_IMAGE_SIZE  - 1 ) == 0xffffffff ) &&
( . < 0xffff0000 ) ) ? 0xffff0000 : . ;
<