Geode GX1 and IRQ tables

ramesh bios ramesh_bios at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 17:37:01 CET 2005

Ok, so I tried this specific sequence and it failed.

making region read/write
done making region read/write
Verifing priq routing tables copy at 0xf0000...failed,
f0000=b0 while 87c0=24

Could it be that f0000 is mapped to the flash? I'm
trying to figure out whether that is technically
possible for a gx1? Could the hardware somehow have a
control that maps the 2Mbit flash to that block?

Thanks.