Version Control

Eric W. Biederman ebiederman at lnxi.com
Mon Mar 7 23:01:00 CET 2005

"Ronald G. Minnich" <rminnich at lanl.gov> writes:

> On Thu, 3 Mar 2005, Eric W. Biederman wrote:
>
> > Ron does this sound like something you would be willing to look at?
>
> by all means!

I'm in the prep stages of merging my tree with Stefan's.  This
first merge is going to be as bad anything I have done before but
after that things should be much easier.

I have managed to check Stefan's pgp signatures on his tree and
everything looks good there :)

The next piece to investigate is how we plan on publishing and
committing changes.  The bread and butter of a version control
system.  Ron are you far enough along in playing with arch
that you are ready for that piece of the conversation?

Eric