[LinuxBIOS] Re: Flash package images [was: ELAN SC520]

Peter Stuge stuge-linuxbios at cdy.org
Tue Mar 15 11:02:24 CET 2005

On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 11:47:42PM -0700, David Hendricks wrote:
> Is there a way to save those images of the flash chips somewhere on
> openbios.org? The images are a great idea, but I'm not sure if
> hotlinking to other sites is a good idea. I suppose if someone
> bitches or they take the image down, the wiki can be changed easily
> as well.

There are ways to upload to the wiki, but that naturally requires
proper copyright things. I found it easier just to link to some good
images that I found through google images.

If only I could find my digital camera I'd be happy to take some
pictures and donate them to the wiki, but it's been missing for a
while. :( Anyone else with loose flash parts, please beat me to it.
If you don't have wiki write access, just send me the images and I'll
upload them.