[LinuxBIOS] New version of ROM posting app

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Sun Mar 27 03:03:40 CEST 2005

Hello from Gregg C Levine
While I appreciate the offer of the application, as I am eager to test
nearly everything new for the primary Linux BIOS project, I have one
or two questions.

Question One, Is this the same emu86, that is a project on BerliOS?
It's at http://emu86.berlios.de Also where is this vm86 available?

Question Two, I have bitkeeper installed, and it can reach itself,
that is the company's site. But how can I retrieve the code stored at
bk://mesa3d.bkbits.net/rom? I try feeding the string to bk command,
and I get an odd command back.

Has anyone on the list used bitkeeper before, other then yourself? I
am afraid I am more use to CVS, then BK.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi