[LinuxBIOS] Committed GX1 code to V2 tree

Hamish Guthrie hamish at prodigi.ch
Sun May 1 14:42:04 CEST 2005

I have just finished committing my GX1 code to the V2 tree.

There is still some work to be done (enabling shadow, and a few other odds
and ends). I have tested this with etherboot only, so I have no idea what
FILO will do - maybe someone would like to play with that!

I also added my test target mainboard - this is an eaglelion 5bcm board, and
is in src/mainboard as well as target.

The Eaglelion board I have is a generic PC-style motherboard with the GX1
and cs5530 companion chip on it, as well as an NSC pc97317 super-io. It has
no ethernet controller on-board, but I used a PCI ethernet card plugged into
one of the 2 PCI slots it has.

The SDRAM detection code in this version is robust and detects all the DIMMS
I have been able to throw at it correctly.