[LinuxBIOS] Re: Compiling Digitallogic/adl855pc

Lasse Jensen lje at kontron.dk
Wed May 4 12:41:40 CEST 2005

Processing mainboard/digitallogic/adl855pc (i386: ok, we're amd64)
  Creating config file... ok
  Creating builddir...ok
  Compiling image ..ok.

Hmmm its NOT amd64 here, its Pentium-M. but the problem is that I still cant
build it :(

What distubution and/or addons do you use to compile this:
freebios--devel--2.0--patch-29.tar.bz2

Im have tried on 3 versions not, and it would still not compile...
any ideas? How does the autobuild work?

/Lasse