[LinuxBIOS] Opteron memclk speed/loading fix

Tao Liu liutao1980 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 13:35:39 CEST 2005

Hello,

we are building an 1 cpu 8 dimm board and experienced this problem,
and accroding to amd's amd64 bios developers' guide memory speed
downgrade should also be applyed to the following 4dimm configurations:

(1)  4 dimm with more than 2 double-rank dimms, downgrade to 333MHz
(2)  more than 1 double-rank dimm for single channel, downgrade to 333MHz

Tao