[LinuxBIOS] flash issue with AMD Ref board

beneo beneo at comcast.net
Thu May 12 04:20:20 CEST 2005

YhLu,

EEPOM should be SST 49LF004, sorry.

I also get the CPU version, it's a print out from cat /proc/cpuinfo. Total two CPU, I put the the second CPU here.

processor       : 1
vendor_id       : AuthenticAMD
cpu family      : 15
model           : 5
model name      : 02/05
stepping        : 8
cpu MHz         : 1395.089
cache size      : 1024 KB
physical id     : 0
siblings        : 1
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : no
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 1
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 syscall mmxext l
m 3dnowext 3dnow
bogomips        : 2785.28

Thanks

Beneo