[LinuxBIOS] Current status of the the EPIA-M/MII

Hamish Guthrie hamish at prodigi.ch
Thu May 12 19:08:54 CEST 2005

Ron,

I am progressing on the Geode, quite well in fact, even if I say so myself!
It may be a while before I get solidly into the Epia-M though, so all I
would like to suggest is that if there is anyone else holding back because
they think I may be doing something on the Epia-M - please do not - I have
had a look, but not started anything meaningful yet, though once I have the
Geode licked, I will be moving onto the Epia and Epia-M full-time, and all
of the niceties of the chipsets!

Hamish