[LinuxBIOS] makefile for Windows

Toto Lebolo toto_lebolo at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 23:48:12 CEST 2005

Apparently it does not run.
I started modifying the commands in the makefile, and started compiling rombios.c
I am getting this error:
rombios.c:2662:1: pasting "(" and ""ata_cmd_data_in : read error\n"" does not give a valid preprocessing token

the source line is:
    BX_DEBUG_ATA("ata_cmd_data_in : read error\n");

Do you think it is due to the environment?
MiKL

Stefan Reinauer <stepan at openbios.org> wrote:
* Toto Lebolo [050512 20:02]:
> I am trying to rebuild linux BIOS. I have installed the Windows version of the
> compilers.
> Does the makefile run in windows? or just in Linux?

Find out and tell us, please!

You'll also need python installed.

Stefan