[LinuxBIOS] makefile for Windows

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Fri May 13 00:10:55 CEST 2005

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Are you using the Cygwin stuff for your work? For reasons that I've
never bothered to investigate, the people behind the entire Cygwin
collection of GNU utilities use the bleeding edge of the source code
that makes up the regular GNU collection.

For example, try your make file under Linux, and report back your
results. I suspect your seeing the effects of the maintainers of GCC
to perfect their compiler even further.

However this is good news that at least something happens.

And Stefan the next time your visiting NYC, and the US, the drinks are
on me. I would not of thought of suggesting it.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi