[LinuxBIOS] CK804 suggestions

yhlu yinghailu at gmail.com
Wed May 18 18:26:35 CEST 2005

Peter,

1. About MAC set, that is according to Nvidia DOC, I guess MMIO is
some better thatn PCI config. the reason is BIOS set that in PCI
Config, and NIC controller will fill that into MMIO. The side effects
is if the CK804 DEV start from 0, it works well. but if it is from 1,
the NIC may fail to get MAC from the PCI Config.... timing...?
I will try MMIO to see if it can use dev num from 1.
2. You don't like SEEPROM? the code should try the SMBUS at first, and
if you do not set that (SMBUS num in Config.lb), it will be skipped.
3. readl.... has been defined in arch/io.h

YH