[LinuxBIOS] makefile for Windows

Toto Lebolo toto_lebolo at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 00:24:26 CEST 2005

I am actually using Bruce's C compiler. But the DOS version. got it from
http://www.cix.co.uk/~mayday/dev86/Dev86dos-0.16.2.zip

I tried also to go back to the earlier ver 14. It is not compiling. I guess because I am the only one in the entire world using this in DOS/windows. The issue is environmental ==> the compiler cannot open a file or does not find the path etc.

I am going to give up here I think.
Thanks anyway.
mikl

Adam Sulmicki <adam at cfar.umd.edu> wrote:

>> uh, bcc?
>> why bcc?
> ADLO needs it to compile bochs bios. Are you trying to compile ADLO?
> Yes I am trying to compile ADLO.

note that ADLO uses "Bruce's C compiler" not "Borland's c compiler". (it
is part of dev86 package, it seem still come with suse, but not anymore
with fedora redhat core).

--
Adam Sulmicki
http://www.eax.com The Supreme Headquarters of the 32 bit registers