[LinuxBIOS] Re: Next step with LinuxBIOS

Alan Mimms a.mimms at f5.com
Thu May 19 18:58:12 CEST 2005

Hey, what about stucking the command line and utility aspects of u-boot
(u-boot.sf.net) onto LinuxBIOS?  I have been toying with the idea of
doing that for months now.  Does anyone want this?

Alan Mimms, Senior Architect
F5 Networks, Inc.  Spokane Development Center
1322 North Whitman Lane
Liberty Lake, Washington   99019
v: 509-343-3524   f: 509-343-3501