[LinuxBIOS] S2882 - Fallback Only?

Matthew Simmons matt at glw.com
Mon Nov 7 21:52:45 CET 2005

First off thanks for your help with the APIC problems on my system.

Now I am trying to straighten out the boot sequence. I have noticed that I
am booting off the fallback image. Both images are build using the payload
and the same configuration. However, I would like to use Filo with USB disk
support, and that increased Filo's size by 50% from 24K to 34K. This makes
filo large to fit inside of the 131K room for the fallback rom image.

Is there any help you guys could give me as to why I am not booting off the
primary image?

Thanks,
Matt