[LinuxBIOS] dual core disable?

Greg Johnson gjohnson at lanl.gov
Tue Nov 8 20:54:29 CET 2005

YH,

I'm not sure I'm quite following.  I tried making the changes you
suggested, but it still looks the same.  Linux still identifies it as a
single socket with two cores.  I've rechecked the performance and it
still looks like a single socket with two cores (measuring memory
latencies and bandwidth).  Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Greg