[LinuxBIOS] serengeti support added

Li-Ta Lo ollie at lanl.gov
Thu Nov 24 06:28:33 CET 2005

On Wed, 2005-11-23 at 21:31 -0700, ron minnich wrote:

> On 11/23/05, Lu, Yinghai <yinghai.lu at amd.com> wrote:
>         Great,
>

>         Next you need to work on 36 and 37…
>

> we can not do that until we get the a_s1_core.diff to patch correctly,
> right? I'm not totally done 24.

Do you mean the CAR enable patch depends on the ACPI patch? Why?

> We're going to stop here and make sure the 2881 will work correctly
> with current svn. We'll do these other patches next week.

If CAR enable patch does not depend on the ACPI patch, we should be
able to proceed. Revision 2098 has been tested on the real s2881 and
I don't think revision 2099 and 2100 will do anything the other part
of the tree.

--
Li-Ta Lo <ollie at lanl.gov>
Los Alamos National Lab