[LinuxBIOS] issue 20, island aruma update

Peter Stuge stuge-linuxbios at cdy.org
Thu Nov 24 12:29:03 CET 2005

On Thu, Nov 24, 2005 at 11:09:38AM +0100, Stefan Reinauer wrote:
> > Should I add it to the top of that page or just make a new page?
>
> I'd prefer a new page which is linked from the old one.

I agree.

http://wiki.linuxbios.org/index.php/Confirmed_working_svn_revisions

I'll try to update it whenever I see confirmations on the list, but
by all means feel free to beat me to it. :)

I took the liberty of optimizing the dd command for epia-m a bit,
making it slightly less error-prone. While I cannot see why it would
make any difference I would appreciate if someone could test that it
does indeed work as it should. If not, I'll quickly change that back.

//Peter