[LinuxBIOS] issue 20, island aruma update

Paul Millar paul at astro.gla.ac.uk
Thu Nov 24 13:18:32 CET 2005

On Thursday 24 November 2005 09:10, Stefan Reinauer wrote:
> I think this is a great idea! We do have a page with supported
> motherboards already, but it tends to get outdated very easily.

Something I've been mulling over is having some simple app that uses lshw (for
example) to punt the information to some central What-Hardware-Works central
brain.  lshw can generate XML, so we can do some funky modern XML-based

Perhaps this app should also allow people to put in some hand-chosen words in