[LinuxBIOS] Epia-M compilation fails

Ronald G Minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Fri Oct 14 19:09:41 CEST 2005

Nick Barker wrote:
> Ok got to the stage where Epia-m is booting linux, though with lots of
> things broken and running only to the serial port (i.e. no vga yet).

Nick, nice work!

as to your Config.lb requests, I'm fried from the LB summit but will try
to take a look next week.

There's lots of stuff to relay from the summit, I hope somebody else
will summarize as I am almost too tired to type, but if not, I will try
to write it up over the weekend. It was the best technical meeting I've
been to in quite some time -- lots of info. Lots of good people, and
great discussions. Quite fun. A very busy 2.5 days!

I ought to mention this one thing: we have developed a procedure for
commits now. It involves third-party review. Please everyone, no commits
until the writeup is posted and we all have partners to review our
commits. Signed-off-by: is coming soon.

Also, will those of you who have .pdf files for various hardware bits,
please check the following:
- is it allowed for you to send the document to a 3rd party, i.e.
	the document is NOT NDA, and is NOT labelled in such a way that
	you can not redistributed it
- If so, can you help us by getting the documents to us, so we can
	post on the wiki in a documents section?
- if not, please, let's compile the URLs

We want to build a 'document data base' to make it easy for other
users/developers to know how code was created. It will probably have
parallel structure to the src tree (e.g. src/superio/winbond/w83xyz.pdf)
for convenience.

thanks

ron