[LinuxBIOS] I'm alive..

windex windex at windex.org
Wed Sep 7 05:43:41 CEST 2005

HI folks,

Just a quick note that I'm still alive. If I have some time, I'll try to
start contributing to the wiki again. I was reminded of what was going
on by someone who hunted me down over MSN via my personal site (from my
users page).

The company I was working for had some financial problems, which led to
me being very busy for awhile, then practically doing nothing, then
canned for lack of resources. If anyone has any interest in providing
some financial support for me to spend time working on documentation
again, I'd be willing to listen. :) Otherwise, I'm trying to run my own
company and pick up customers and that's taking nearly all of my free
time at the moment.

I'm back on the mailing list now, though, and hope to have my mortage
payment covered in a stable way soon enough to get back to helping out.

Talk to you guys later,
Justin (jdarby @ linuxbios.org wiki)