[LinuxBIOS] BIOS Saver discontinued

Hamish Guthrie hamish at prodigi.ch
Fri Sep 16 11:18:19 CEST 2005

I have a really neat set of adapters I picked up in Taiwan a few years
ago. The first one is an adapter from PLCC32 to DIL32 - it stands about
2 inches high and slots directly into a PLCC slot. I have put a ZIF
socket into that. I also managed to pick up an adapter from DIL to PLCC,
and that has a special ZIF PLCC socket. I can try to see if a friend of
mine in Taipei can find more of these - I recall paying just a few
dollars for both adapters, and they have proved invaluable.