[LinuxBIOS] Does LinuxBIOS run on the ECS 760GX-M?

Angel halbmond at macnews.de
Sat Sep 24 23:42:08 CEST 2005

On my search for a LinuxBIOS compatible AMD mainboard, I tripped over
the ECS 760GX-M.
It's socket 754 and uses the SiS chips 760GX and 964. As far as I know
SiS is supporting LinuxBIOS actively, so
in terms of the chipset the board should run LinuxBIOS. Plus, it has a
4Mb (=500 KiB) Flash ROM with the following
description from the manufactorer's website:

SYSTEM BIOS