[LinuxBIOS] Advantech SOM GX5333 commited

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 06:20:55 CEST 2006

I just committed the support for the the SOM-2354 CPU board running on
a SOM-DB2301 base board.

MSR 20000018 was from the rumba setup which didn't work on this board.
 Current value was ripped from how XpressROM set it.  Other than that
all I had to change was the superIO.

The unit boots jumps to linubios and looks for the vsabin which it
can't find since its not there.

What's next?

I have also made a little bit of progress on compiling the VSA.
OpenWatcom has a 16-bit compiler and I've been hacking the makefile(s)
to get it to work.  OWC has a cl compability mode but IFAICT its 32bit
only.  I've attemped to translate the switches.

I'm currently at the point of trying to figure out how to feed the OWC
linker all the object files.

--
Richard A. Smith