[LinuxBIOS] CONFIG_LB_MEM_TOPK

Ronald G Minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Mon Apr 10 16:40:17 CEST 2006

not sure if it's watchdog.

Here's the easiest way to tell. boot with
init=/bin/sh

and, once you get the shell prompt, just let it sit there.

At that point, ints are enabled, and if there's something bad going on
you need to control, you'll know it in about 15 seconds.

I had a vendor do this to me once: they changed the board and connected
(on the board) and  started enabling a watchdog and did not tell me --
one week before an exhibit. I had a sleepless weekend.

Of course, the part # did not change -- they never do ...

ron