[LinuxBIOS] some more tyan/s2881 questions

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 05:06:00 CEST 2006

> So far I'm really happy with Tyan and this board in particular. I'll see if I
> can try that tomorrow. I'd be surprised if the fans don't do the right thing.

I'm sure they will.  Tyan is good stuff.

One thing many years of embedded developement has taught me is that if
all your safeguards are software then its not a matter of "if" but
"when" for system failure in a some catastrophic method.

If it were not for watchdog timers I'm sure 990% of the embedded
systems we rely on would stop on a regular basis.

--
Richard A. Smith