[LinuxBIOS] New Target for LinuxBios MB1030 / 3036

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Sat Apr 22 15:07:04 CEST 2006

* Christian Sühs <chris at suehsi.de> [060422 15:48]:
> chipset cs5530
> flash part is W29C020C
>
> Verify fails, write seems done right read also. But I have get corrupted
> files

Sounds like a timing issue in the driver..

How early does it fail? (address)

You get corrupted _files_?

> Well, ok not really hard. Not all is readonly, but the main system runs
> out of the RAM and at the moment I use a kernel where is serial output
> disabled ;)

You will need serial output to get LinuxBIOS up and running at the
current stage anyways..

--
coresystems GmbH · Brahmsstr. 16 · D-79104 Freiburg i. Br.
      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 · Fax: +49 761 7664613