[LinuxBIOS] MB1030 / 3036 I like 13 :D

Christian Sühs chris at suehsi.de
Tue Apr 25 20:04:42 CEST 2006

Ronald G Minnich schrieb:
> I hate to say this, but it is time to reset. I think we actually may
> understand part of the problem -- the Config.lb is wrong for the mobo.
>
> But you're in a maze of twisty little passages.
>
> Honestly, it's hard to do this, but do a clean checkout, fix up your
> Config.lb, and let's try to get a clean serial console trace, and see if
> things make more sense.
>
> Sorry this has been so painful. This is really my fault, I bet, since
> the config parser is so stupid.
>
> ron

Mmmh, but I get the same as before. ;)
Why should I do this? Ok, I have it done.

Fresh Checkout:
Now I use again the eaglelion/5bcm as target and have taken my old
"fixed" Config.lb. Furthermore I have enabled the CONFIGURE_CONSOLE_VGA
& CONFIGURE_PCI_ROM_RUN in Options.lb

and as I say, I get the same as before ;)

Should I do a run without VGA stuff.

At the moment, I have one problem.
Why fails the emulator? It seems the rest is OK for me.

chris