[LinuxBIOS] MB1030 / 3036 I like 13 :D

Christian Sühs chris at suehsi.de
Wed Apr 26 18:35:42 CEST 2006

>>Now, where the emu is stopping with halt_sys. I'm able to read out
>>0xc0000 with dd and voila, there is definitivly not the vga.bios.
>

> test with applied patch.

Thanks, the output is as expected. There are only FF

What about the irq_table, which is later copied. The verify fails to.
For the same reason ?? CONFIG_COMPRESSED is default 1 or 0 ???

I don't have those line. Ok, I will look to the Config Options page for
default,
but vga.bios is merged after the compile stuff and not compressed.

Furthermore,
my readonly filesystem later. That should have a reason. Is there
something with the RAM.

chris